Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm Back!

Road-trip//glitter nails//my long lost art project//alcoholic beverages//breakfast in bed// Robyn and I// My totes cutesy mut// Heya Lady Gaga//Diet Coke <3// Bloody Beetroots amazing gig// Nail Art// Myself and Grace

Todays post is just going to be a quick catch up! Basically, I just wanted to let anyone who follows me know that I'm back now after a bit of a break from blogging. I stopped writing posts for a couple of months recently, mainly because I was just feeling disheartened - there's so many blogs out there and it's hard to put your own unique stamp on things! I've also been really busy with college but I'm finishing up in two weeks time so i'll be posting non-stop then and I have loads of new ideas! Thanks so much for continuing to follow me and my blog. Above is just a little collage of photos I've taken during my break
Emily


8 comments: