Sunday, August 26, 2012

REVIEW: Botanics Ionic Clay Mask


Hi everyone, today I'm reviewing the Botanics Ionic Clay Mask. I bought this mask in Boots about a week ago, I'm not sure of the exact price but I think it cost about €6.40!

Clay mask swatched.
As you can see from the packaging, this mask claims to remove impurities and deeply cleanse - and that it does! I've used this twice now and I love it. I apply the product after showering, in a thin layer on my face and leave it for ten minutes to dry. Whilst drying I could actually see this mask removing the impurities from my face (to put it nicely). 
When dry, you rinse this mask off with warm water, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and really, really clean.
The mask also claims to lessen the 'shine' on your skin. I have quite an oily t-zone so I was pleased to see that the product did infact reduce shine without drying out the rest of my face. With continuous use of this mask about twice a week I think that any blackheads or spots should clear up in no time. 
I would reccommend this product to everyone, unless you have exceptionally dry skin. Its effective and not too costly. Worthwhile purchase!

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave any questions you have about this product in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a bargain - I'm in need of a new clay mask so will have to check it out x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i like very much this products!
    Your blog is amazing! :)
    I'd be happy to have a new follower like you! Hope you will check out my blog!
    Kisses
    http://fashionforpassionvale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete