Saturday, August 25, 2012

September Wishlist




It's probably a tad too early for this post but after a day of shopping in Dublin this week my wishlist is already full :)

1. Topshop Contrast Sleeve Army Jacket 
I saw this in Topshop while in Dublin and I am in love.  My boyfriend James hated this jacket but I think it would look great during winter layered over any outfit with a cosy hat and a snood. Costs a whopping 80 quid though, any donations?

2. River Island Rucksack
This rucksack would be perfect for carrying my college books next year and it's fashionable too. I saw bags similar to this one in Accessorize but they were a complete rip off. I think this would be a good investment for any student and I love the aztec-y print!

3. Topshop Lipstick in 'Secret Admirer'
This lipstick just looks like a really nice day time pink colour, most of my lipsticks are more suited to night time but 'Secret Admirer' is a versatile shade that could dress up or dress down any outfit.

4. Regal Rose Knuckle Ring
This ring is exactly the kind of jewellery I love, I've been wearing more gold jewellery this Summer rather than silver as I think it goes better with pastel nail varnishes. However, coming into the autumn and winter seasons this silver ring would look great with darker nail varnishes in shades such as burgundy or navy.

5. Vans Authentic in Bluebell
I saw a studded DIY tutorial for these Vans a few weeks back and I have been obsessed ever since! I'm dying to purchase these shoes and try out some DIYing but i'm far too lazy to order the studs etc. Maybe one day...

6. H&M Beanie hat
Just came across this when I was browsing the internet the other day and thought it looked really comfy. I love hats, especially beanie hats so I'll be sure to stock up this Autumn and Winter.

7. The perfect pair of High Waisted Shorts
Still on the hunt for these :( I've been searching for the perfect pair of high waisted shorts for months now and still haven't found the right kind. They all either have my arse on show or they aren't actually properly high waisted. If you know where I can find a good pair please comment below, I'm desperate! I think these would still look great even in Winter when paired with a thick pair of black tights and my burgundy Vans or Topshop Moto Ankle Boots.

Thanks for reading, feel free to let me know what's on your September Wishlist in the comments down below :)



6 comments:

  1. i love all of these!
    my favourites are the vans and the lipstick, i don't own any vans yet but i really want some, i need to save up first though!
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're from Ireland! I'll be living in Northern Ireland for the next 4 months, can't wait :) I love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those vans theyre a gorgeous colour! Lovely wishlist :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please for that Topshop army jacket! <3

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Nice post!
    Your blog is amazing :D
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Love,

    Anne
    movieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lipstick shade! So beautiful! And I too have been looking for a good pair of high waisted shorts :( No luck for me though!


    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete